Kalaka Nui (Big Truck) is a premier trucking and concrete/asphalt recycling company with experience in demolition and civil site work.
Providing professional services at competitive prices for over 27 years. We are a customer-focused business that seeks to empower its employees and foster values that
Kalaka Nui, Inc. is a Department of Transportation certified Disadvantaged Business Enterprise, a self-certified Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB), a Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB), an Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Small Business (EDWOSB), a Native Hawaiian Owned Small Business, and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kalaka Nui, Inc. has successfully differentiated itself from competitors on the basis of our exceptional levels of productivity and our numerous certifications. This allows our clients to meet federal contracting “set aside” requirements without compromising on the quality of work delivered.
- Aggregate Hauling from all quarries
- Fill Material Delivery
- Waste material Haul-out
- On-Site Concrete, Rock, and Asphalt Recycling and Crushing
- On-Location Services available
- Recycled materials available
- S4c, #3B Fine, Base Coarse, and Select Borrow
- All Materials for sale at competitive prices
- Total Interior Demolition of Substrates
- Total and selective demolition of facilities
- Specializing in dismantling structural Steel and reinforced concrete
- Flatbed & Low-Boy services
- Escorted pickup/delivery
- Heavy equipment delivery/return
- Pier to site container services
- bi-directional shipping loop closing
- Container delivery, etc.
- Specialty hauling
Kalaka Nui Trucking Inc.
91-558 Awakumoku St
Kapolei, HI 96707
Contractor's Lic. # C-25156